Quick links to life-after-cancer, survivorship resources for cancer survivors, their families and friends:
Retreats & Camps
- Big Sky Yoga Retreats – Through Cowgirls vs. Cancer, Big Sky Yoga Retreats provides retreat scholarships to yoginis who have experienced the physical, emotional and financial hardships of breast cancer. Photos from the 2015 retreat.
- First Descents – Provides life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults (ages 18-39) impacted by cancer
- Athletes for Cancer – We rebuild lives after cancer through outdoor adventure.
Articles & Books
- Article: “What does cancer feel like?” by Linda Blair. MOM Magazine Because I Said So, Oct/Nov 2014
- Book: Finding Life After Losing One: A Parent’s Guide for When a Child Dies by Nikki M. King and Alice Rampton (Available from Amazon.) A book for parents by parents. See also Facebook.
- Book: Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help Your Wife (and Yourself) during Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond
- Book: 26 Love Letters for Mama by Ema B. Greenspan. $10 of each book sold is donated to support breast cancer research and awareness